Kratom Berry Banana Citrus Smoothie
- Powdered kratom
- 1 frozen banana
- 5 chilled strawberries
- ½ cup of chilled blueberries
- ½ cup of cold OJ
- 1 cup of cold yoghurt
- Start with the kratom by doling out a dose’s worth into a cup. If your kratom is not a powder, you may want to use a coffee grinder to grind it down to finer particles first. Set this aside for now.
- Get the banana and chop it up into sections, then throw those into the blender.
- Get the strawberries and wash all of them thoroughly, making sure to remove the sections as well. Once that is done, chop them up into smaller pieces—thirds would be fine—and add them to the bananas in the blender.
- Get the blueberries and wash them carefully. You do not need to chop these up before adding them to the blender, but it would not hurt. Cutting them in half would be sufficient.
- Add the orange juice and the yoghurt to the blender.
- Process the ingredients, working in short pulses and using a spoon to “turn over” the mixture when necessary.
- Take the kratom powder you measured out earlier and add that to the mixture in the blender. Blend it again in pulses.
- Taste the result and add sugar or ice if desired, then enjoy.
This is a pretty delicious way of taking kratom powder—and if you get the mixture cold enough, you probably won’t even taste the powder when you down the drink later on, since your taste buds will be slightly numbed by the chill of the smoothie. The flavours of the fruit, taken together with the yoghurt (and, if you use it, the sugar) also make the experience more pleasant than a gulp of your standard kratom tea.
Take note that whenever you mix kratom in smoothies or blended drinks of this type, the finer powders are always better. Larger particles are more likely to get stuck in your throat or cause irritation when you drink them, after all. Most people also believe that finer powders are digested more quickly in the stomach, leading to faster effects.
For western consumers, kratom is typically available online or in head shops, but the former is by far the preferable option in the vast majority of cases. This is due to the unfortunate tendency of head shop proprietors to stock old or less-than-high-quality kratom in poor storage conditions, often due to lack of experience with the herb and a dearth of information about it as well.
Internet vendors tend to be a little more reliable. This will obviously not apply to all of them, but a fair number, especially those who specialise in or focus on kratom supply, actually can be relied upon to know enough about their product to actually stock good samples of it as well as sell decent leaf or powder. You should take your time inspecting your options online first, of course, since there are a lot of options nowadays. Take note of regulations on product return or complaints regarding purchases, in particular, so that you have an avenue of redress should there be an issue in the product you receive in the mail. You may want to shop around for prices too, but this is actually less of an issue than quality of the product and service from the merchant. Kratom prices online tend to be more or less similar.
As with many other products, fresher is generally better. You may inquire with different merchants as to the date of acquisition and harvest or processing for their products so that you can figure out which one offers the freshest leaf for the best value. In fact, do not hesitate to put any question you can think of to merchants: the ones who respond more quickly and politely are more likely to be better at customer service should any problems arise, so it may be considered a preliminary filtering system to do this.
Finally, when buying kratom, be careful about the purity of the product you are being sold—you want something that is actually kratom, and not kratom mixed with some synthetic product or alkaloid that could land you into trouble. Kratom by itself and in its natural or even dried state tends to be so mild of side effect that even the worst adverse reactions are minor and require no hospitalization. However, the situation changes when other substances and pharmaceuticals are involved.
Acquaint yourself with some simple but critical guidelines that can aid you in buying kratom, so that you do not end up purchasing low-quality product or something that may have an adverse effect on your health.
For more free information visit